Trimble Business Center

View Only

IGS Rapid Orbit Automatic Downloads

•   TBC-Import_Third_Party_Data
Brandon Bowen's profile image
Brandon Bowen posted 01-12-2022 22:48
Has anyone in the history of TBC been able to get the automatic downloads to work? It looks so easy in the tutorials but it has NEVER worked the way it's supposed to. We've always had to download everything manually and drag it into TBC.
Shane Lyons's profile image
Shane Lyons
Hey Brandon, 

I'm not having any issue on my end with automatic download and the IGS Rapid Orbits.

Could you tell me what version of TBC you are using and what the timeframe is that you're trying to download? 

Regards,

Shane Lyons
Robert Hoy's profile image
Robert Hoy
The invalid leap second message makes me think your software might need an updated component
Shane Lyons's profile image
Shane Lyons
Hey Brandon,

As Robert has mentioned here, this could be an update issue. This is why I was curious what version you were using. If you are on a later version make sure you run the "check for updates" and are up to date on config files, etc. 

I can't be 100% but I think it was the GPS or Office configuration utility that needed updated to resolve that issue when processing data. This could be the same issue for the IGS rapid orbits download as well. 

To be save I would just update everything you can in the "Check for updates". 

Let me know if that doesn't resolve the issue and what timeframe you are trying to download from if not. 

Regards,

Shane Lyons