Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only

Data table - No summing properties button

Wietse Delclef's profile image
Wietse Delclef posted 06-28-2021 06:16
Hello,

According to the docs, there should be an option whether you want to sum certain properties or not, this option does not appear for us.
We have the Bussiness premium license.

Picture from the docs:

Picture in our Trimble Connect:

As you can see, these properties have a summation, but we don't want this to be summated.
These properties mean upper and lower level.

Thanks,
Wietse
Laura Cook's profile image
Laura Cook
Hi Wietse, 
The Sum feature to calculate properties that are not automatically summed in the Data Table (meaning you can turn the sum feature on or off for properties that are not auto-summed). 

Can you please submit your feature enhancement (ability to turn off summing for auto-calculated properties) to connect-support@trimble.com 
Wietse Delclef
Hello @Laura Cook

Thank you for the response. I don't really understand why this feature is not showing up in my project?
Laura Cook
Hi @Wietse Delclef - the sum feature works for numerical properties that are not automatically being summed. If I understand you correctly, what you are looking for is an ability to turn off the automatic summing for measurement properties - which is something the application currently does not do/support (it can only turn summing on.) ​
Wietse Delclef
Ah, I understand now. I was indeed looking for a feature to turn this off.

Do you have any idea what defines if a property gets auto summed? It is an IFC created by Revit.
Laura Cook
Hi @Wietse Delclef - yes - it is any property that is a type of measurement 

• A length property

• A volume property

• An area property

• A weight property

• An angle property

https://docs.3d.connect.trimble.com/data-table/summing-properties#h.vrgwdiam95bo​