Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TBC 5.31 Line Marking Bug

• 1.  TBC 5.31 Line Marking Bug

Posted 08-14-2020 11:05
      |   view attached

Since updating to v5.31 I have be having a problem with line markings staying on a line after finishing editing(Toggle Line Markings is already turned off) . And if i change a grade it will look as if both grades are there. It seems to do it every time I open another command while editing and even when I do not. Line segments will be on after breaking or clipping lines. To fix it I have to either open a new Plan or 3D View when it does this or Turn line markings on and then back off. Is this something that can be looked into and fixed soon??? I have attached a screenshot of what I am running into, No command open or line selected and toggle line markings is off and you can still see the vpi's on 2 separate lines. I have it on as many as 10 lines before.

• 2.  Re: TBC 5.31 Line Marking Bug

Posted 08-14-2020 11:27

This has been reported in already. There is a Graphics Cache refresh defect in 5.31. If you Toggle Line Markings On and Off it will clear the cache and refresh - or if that fails you can open a New plan View and that has the same effect. The fix will be made and released soon I believe

Alan