Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

• 1.  Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 08-16-2020 11:45

I'm trying to sign into TerreFlex on my TDC600 and I keep getting the following message:

"Incorrect username or password. Please try again."

I've already tried every possible password so not sure what to do now. I don't see anyplace where we can 'reset' the password or 'request a new one'

Thanks,

Tony Wells

• 2.  Re: Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 08-17-2020 04:01

HI Tony

Depending on what cloud service you are using with Terraflex (Insphere or Connect) you can reset your login via the following URL's

#terraflex #trimbleterraflex #login #loginissues

• 3.  Re: Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 08-19-2020 07:52

Hi Tom,

I'm using Trimble Connect. I don't have any problem logging in on my laptop. I can and it is fine. It's my TDC600 handheld unit that's not allowing me to log in. Even when I know I'm putting in the correct password, it keeps on giving me that same error message; "Incorrect username or password. Please try again."

So, at this point in time I don't know what to do because I cannot seem to get my TDC600 to work anymore.

Tony

• 4.  Re: Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 08-19-2020 08:24

Hi Tony

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the Terraflex app?

If you have not used this in a while downloading the latest version may resolve this easy enough

After this we should get a support case going so it can be investigated more thoroughly and off community

If you are a reseller then submit a case through the MTP portal to the MGIS team

Otherwise contact your reseller and get them to investigate this - they will be your point of contact for sales and will have allocated you your Subscription so they will need to be in the loop 

They'll need

1. Your TID (email you use to log in)
    2. The log files from your TDC600
    3. You can grab these manually on the TDC600 through the file explorer
      • ..Main Storage\Terraflex
      • Grab the FieldApp.log & FieldAppLogs.zip

• 5.  Re: Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 08-23-2020 11:38

Hi Tom,

I did just uninstall and reinstall TerraFlex onto my TDC600. However, I'm getting the same error message.

Let me ask.. is the web.connect.trimble log in the same as the TerraFlex log in info? I'm confused now because I can log into web.connect.trimble (on my laptop) but I'm now wondering if that is the same as logging into TerraFlex because that's the information I'm inputting there (but TerraFlex keeps giving me that error message).

I did message and email Jon (my reseller) last week about this problem but until now he hasn't responded back.

Thanks,

Tony Wells

• 6.  Re: Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 08-24-2020 04:20

Hi Tony - I'll reach out to you privately now to request some details

I'll then get a support case set up with one of our team who will work through this for you

For anyone viewing/monitoring this case I'll post the solution up after wards

Tom

• 7.  RE: Re: Incorrect username or password signing into TerreFlex on TDC600

Posted 01-18-2024 10:25

Place Device in Recovery Mode (Note: this will bring up a menu, use the volume to scroll and the power button to select the options)

If you screen is frozen or you could not turn on your phone, we advise you to perform a factory reset using the 'Recovery Mode'.

Note: Please note that performing this procedure will erase all customer data. Please perform data backup in advance to preserve your data in device. 

1. Hold the Volume up + Home + Power key at the same time.

battery_patternLock

2. Once the Android recovery mode appears, select: wipe data / factory reset with the volume keys

3. Enter with the power key

Source: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-perform-factory-reset-on-android-smartphone/" title="https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-perform-factory-reset-on-android-smartphone/" href="https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-perform-factory-reset-on-android-smartphone/" rel="noreferrer noopener" target="_blank" class="fui-Link ___10kug0w f3rmtva f1ewtqcl fyind8e f1k6fduh f1w7gpdv fk6fouc fjoy568 figsok6 f1hu3pq6 f11qmguv f19f4twv f1tyq0we f1g0x7ka fhxju0i f1qch9an f1cnd47f fqv5qza f1vmzxwi f1o700av f13mvf36 f1cmlufx f9n3di6 f1ids18y f1tx3yz7 f1deo86v f1eh06m1 f1iescvh fhgqx19 f1olyrje f1p93eir f1nev41a f1h8hb77 f1lqvz6u f10aw75t fsle3fq f17ae5zn">https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-perform-factory-reset-on-android-smartphone/

------------------------------
    Fwm Fwm
    ------------------------------