Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

custom export editor for drill information

• 1.  custom export editor for drill information

Posted 02-01-2019 01:59

good day 

just wanted is it possible to create a custom csv export from drill information from a drill plan.  one of the clients I have asked me is it possible to export information from the drill plan information to the format indicated below.

I checked under export format editor & there is no drill information which I can pull from plan

just wanted to know can it be done?

• 2.  Re: custom export editor for drill information

Posted 02-04-2019 09:13

Brice - It's not possible to directly export the drill plan as a CSV, but it is possible with an extra step. From Project Explorer, right click on drill plan and select "Generate Design Points". If this is a VCL drill plan, this will create CAD points for each holes at various locations: 

-Rock surface intersection (if rock surface was referenced when building drill plan)

-Design surface intersection (where hole intersects with referenced design surface)

-End point point (bottom of hole coordinate that will be different than design surface point if subdrilling was used)*

*If using an IREDES .xml drill plan, only the end point will be created when using this command.