Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Feature Request - Customize Tabs Export One Tab

• 1.  Feature Request - Customize Tabs Export One Tab

Posted 10-16-2018 08:44

I think it would be of value to have the ability to export only certain tabs. Before upgrading to TB-HCE 4, I had gone through and made a tab that match my work flow, taking bits from all of the tabs I bounce around in and organizing them into one master "Pat Data Prep" tab. When I updated to version 4, I imported my tab settings but was missing out on some of the new functions. I therefore set the ribbon back to default settings and I have just been using those since. 

If we had the ability to export selected tabs and then import those, it would allow users to create custom tabs that match their workflow but still keep current with changes and improvements being made to the standard TBC tabs. 

• 2.  Re: Feature Request - Customize Tabs Export One Tab

Posted 03-01-2019 11:48

I agree that we have to find a better way to manage this Pat - I try to create a New Ribbon Setup each time we do a Release that adds new commands - it takes me a lot of time each release to do that (several hours) and it is out of date and has to be entirely redone at each release to keep it current - that is painful for sure - it is a known issue

Alan

• 3.  Re: Feature Request - Customize Tabs Export One Tab

Posted 04-14-2020 03:38