Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to sort point spreadsheet according to date and time in TBC?

• 1.  How to sort point spreadsheet according to date and time in TBC?

Posted 03-05-2018 00:21

How can i sort a pointtabel according to the time a point was measured?

pointtabel

• 2.  Re: How to sort point spreadsheet according to date and time in TBC?

Posted 03-05-2018 11:42

There is no way currently to sort the points spreadsheet by time as points do not have a time associated with them. This is due to the ambiguity where a point can be averaged from multiple measurements at different times or can have different components of the point derived from different measurement types at different times (e.g. A point may have a N and E value from a GNSS observation at one time and a height derived from leveling at a different time). There are also issues such as adjusting your network and using an adjusted coordinate or a user created coordinate that can overwrite observed coordinates.

Measured values can be sorted by time as seen in the Occupation, Vector and Optical spreadsheets:

• 3.  Re: How to sort point spreadsheet according to date and time in TBC?

Posted 03-06-2018 01:08

Hallo Adam

Thanks for Your reply.

I can not get a spreadsheet of my measured values as You described. No values appear when i pushed one of these buttons. The spreadsheets are just empty.

It will be a big help and very useful to have spreadsheets which are more like a log. Which will show in order of a workday what and how points are measured.

In my controller (TSC3) I can see pointlists with times information and I can sort this list by time. I can not understand, why vi can not have this in TBC.