Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Issue with Earthwork volume report

• 1.  Issue with Earthwork volume report

Posted 12-20-2020 03:04

Hey,

Had anyone such an issue with Earthwork volume report (surface to surface) ?  That happens first time after installing  TBC 5.21. See third picture

•             

Thank  you for your comments and advices

------------------------------
    Vaidas Markevicius

• 2.  RE: Issue with Earthwork volume report

Posted 01-02-2021 11:46
    I have never seen this issue - It looks like maybe the Earthworks Report is trying to use some kind of Custom report and that is what is throwing the result that you are seeing.

Go to Report Options, select the Earthwork Report in the list and look at the settings for the report - see my settings below

Is this what you have setup on yours?

Try changing to Content Style - Explanatory Report or Launch Excel Data only - does that solve the issue?

Try upgrading to TBC v5.32 or 5.4 and see if it still happens. Maybe try reinstalling TBC because a report may have been corrupted.

Maybe it is data related also - try changing the surface names to something simple as well like Original and Final and see if that solves the issue.

Not sure what else to suggest - if you can share the file (VCE File) I can take a look to see if I can reproduce the issue with your specific data

Does it do this with a really simple two surfaces - draw two rectangles - one at elev 100 and another inside the first at elev 110. Make two surfaces out of the two rectangles and then run the report on those surfaces and see if you get the same result 

Alan

Alan Sharp
    alan.sharp@rockpilesolutions.com