Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Staying Signed in to Trimble Connect Sync on Remote Desktop Virtual Server

• 1.  Staying Signed in to Trimble Connect Sync on Remote Desktop Virtual Server

Posted 06-19-2018 05:52

I am trying to get Trimble Sync to work as a file sharing system between my local machine and a virtual server so that I can edit AutoCAD files locally and have them be automatically synced to the server where others can access them as well.  I installed Trimble sync in both environments, setup a sync schedule, and selected the "Stay Signed In" option.  However, it does not appear to be keeping me signed in on the virtual server thus breaking the sync schedule.  Am I doing something wrong or is this type of sync action not supported?

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Staying Signed in to Trimble Connect Sync on Remote Desktop Virtual Server

Posted 10-11-2018 18:51

Would you be able to install the latest Trimble Connect Sync tool and give it a try again? If the issue still persists, please click help icon on the sync tool, select "Contact Support" and send the sync tool log file with details of the issue directly from the remote desktop virtual machine server, so that support team can help review and further troubleshooting in this case. Thanks