Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TRIMBLE CONNECT INTERNAL ERROR

• 1.  TRIMBLE CONNECT INTERNAL ERROR

Posted 03-13-2017 02:19
      |   view attached

We have (from two different computers) an error while uploading files. Upload goes to 100% and then nothing happen for 3 or 4 minutes and finally the upload is cancelled and we have an error maessage (see picture attached). This error occures in all our projects.

First time this happen. 

Thank you

• 2.  Re: TRIMBLE CONNECT INTERNAL ERROR

Posted 03-13-2017 03:51

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for asking question on our community portal. When multiple actions are executed through a single project by single or multiple user(s), sometimes server is unable to process a new request until an old request is complete. Please check your activity tab for all the activities executed in the current project to get an overview of all requests that are executed.

For more information on analyzing this issue, please send an email to connect-support@trimble.com.

Best regards,

Raghav 

• 3.  Re: TRIMBLE CONNECT INTERNAL ERROR

Posted 03-13-2017 09:05

Thank you for your quick answer but I have the same issue even if I am the only one working on this project and if I execute orders one by one. We never had this issue before is this because we have many projects and the server can not handle all of them?

thx

• 4.  Re: TRIMBLE CONNECT INTERNAL ERROR

Posted 03-16-2017 10:40

Hello Olivier,

Thanks for getting back to us.  Trimble Connect can actually handle multiple requests from multiple users on the same project, so that is not the case that was affecting your issue.  In looking at our server logs, it appears it was a backend issue and was affecting multiple customers, not just your user.  That issue was resolved that same day and should no longer be an issue.  I apologize for the confusion and the inconvenience this has caused you.