Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I have received a .tbp file which contains tekla drawings which I want to view. I downloaded trimble connect and imported the .tbp file into the library. However its coming in at 0 bytes and when Itry to view its blank. Can someone please help? Many t

• 1.  Hi, I have received a .tbp file which contains tekla drawings which I want to view. I downloaded trimble connect and imported the .tbp file into the library. However its coming in at 0 bytes and when Itry to view its blank. Can someone please help? Many t

Posted 03-29-2020 10:10

Hi, I have received a .tbp file which contains tekla drawings which I want to view. I downloaded trimble connect and imported the .tbp file into the library. However its coming in at 0 bytes and when Itry to view its blank. Can someone please help? Many thanks

• 2.  Re: Hi, I have received a .tbp file which contains tekla drawings which I want to view. I downloaded trimble connect and imported the .tbp file into the library. However its coming in at 0 bytes and when Itry to view its blank. Can someone please help? Ma