Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

• 1.  Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 08-06-2019 01:46

Thanks

Steffen

• 2.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 08-16-2019 01:40

Hi Steffen,

tbp is not a supported format on the Trimble Connect Desktop application.

Regards,

Ankit Sulodia

Trimble Support

• 3.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 11-13-2019 10:33

According to this update, TBP is supported. Trimble Connect Desktop - v1.6 Release Notes 

If you guys are taking BIMsight to EOL, there had better be a way to view a TBP. We have a user currently struggling with this. @Ankit Sulodia

• 4.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 11-13-2019 12:06

Drag a drop a TBP file into the Connect project library:

• 5.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 11-14-2019 00:42

Hi Steffen,

As Joshua mentioned, TBP files can be dropped to project library in Trimble Connect Desktop.

Please note: As Trimble Connect accounts are different from Tekla BIMsight, we cannot import all data to Trimble Connect. You should get models with placements and also other files from the TBP.

Best regards,

Marko Myllymaa

• 6.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 11-28-2019 02:55

Hi Marko,

Is there a way to also import the viewpoints from Tekla Bimsight into Trimble Connect?

Kind regards

Martijn Gielkens

• 7.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 11-28-2019 02:57

Hi Martijn,

Sorry, but that is not possible currently. But we investigating options to develop that functionality.

Best regards,

Marko Myllymaa

• 8.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 04-14-2020 09:27

Hi, I am having the same problem......I drag and drop the .tbp file into the project library. It loads but nothing shows up on the viewer.  It is empty.   I do not have the same issue with .ifc files, they work okay. Thanks in advance.

• 9.  Re: Hi, i uploaded a tbp. project into Trimble Connect and want to review the Tekla model. Trimble Connect says there is no viewer supported. What can i do to see the Model?

Posted 04-14-2020 10:47

Hi,

Could you send me the tbp file to be investigated? Use my personal email by substituting my name to firstname.lastname@trimble.com

Best regards,

Marko Myllymaa