Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TSC7 Replacment

• 1.  TSC7 Replacment

Posted 05-05-2021 08:39
    I am a Survey Manager for a large national contractor. We purchased 5 brand new TSC7 collectors with Access and SCS900 along with mobile data plans for our newest project. This is a very large bridge project over water. Unfortunately, we have had one of collectors go into the bay and it is unrecoverable. We will be replacing this with a new collector. My question is about the software licenses. It is my understanding that the licenses are directly linked to the S/N of each machine. Is there any reason the license cannot be cancelled on the old collector and transferred to the new one when purchased? Once transferred, we would download on the new and move on. I cannot fathom having to pay for this again simply because we do not have the lost collector in hand. Anyone have any thoughts or experience with anything like this? Thanks.

------------------------------
    Sean McCarthy

• 2.  RE: TSC7 Replacment

Posted 05-26-2021 02:53
    Hello, 

This forum is for Trimble Connect product specific questions and topics. You might get more help if you post in the correct forum: Trimble Business Center

Laura (Niemuth) Cook