Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I recently had to change my email and after updating my email address I can not login with my new email address. I receive a 503 error.

• 1.  I recently had to change my email and after updating my email address I can not login with my new email address. I receive a 503 error.

Posted 08-25-2020 15:55

I can login online with the Trimble Insphere website, but I can not login to the TerraFlex app on Android.

• 2.  Re: I recently had to change my email and after updating my email address I can not login with my new email address. I receive a 503 error.

Posted 08-27-2020 02:07

Hi Kevin

Can you reach out to your local reseller for help with this please - we'll need to check your licence entitlement based on your email and other personal details that we shouldn't share on a public forum.

My best guess here Is a licence issue - In changing email you have not reassigned the subscription but we can figure this out when we have more details

1. If you contact your reseller using this URL: Where to Buy | Trimble Geospatial 
    2. Provide them with your current email used to log in (and the old one you changed)

There are no system level issues with Terraflex (on Insphere or Connect) currently so this will be something specific to your profile

• 3.  Re: I recently had to change my email and after updating my email address I can not login with my new email address. I receive a 503 error.

Posted 08-31-2020 06:11

Kevin's account access was being blocked by a duplicate Trimble ID record. The duplicate has since been removed and sign-in using the new email address is now successful.