Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

ESRI Collector Beta Will Not Add Catalyst as a Provider

• 1.  ESRI Collector Beta Will Not Add Catalyst as a Provider

Posted 05-13-2019 13:10

Hello All, I am attempting to create a ESRI Collector location profile, but Collector (Beta) will not recognize my Catalyst antenna. I am using a Samsung Galaxy tablet with a USB A to USB C conversion cable (as the tablet is USB C). Trimble Mobile Manager is detecting the Catalyst Antenna just fine with this set up, it just seems to be Collector (Beta) with the issue. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

• 2.  Re: ESRI Collector Beta Will Not Add Catalyst as a Provider

Posted 05-14-2019 03:07

Hi,

the current beta version of Collector for ArcGIS is based on a new platform which does not support Trimble GNSS devices at the moment. 

Trimble GNSS integration is currently being worked on but not finished in the beta release published March 26.

So if you wanna use Catalyst you need to swap to the official release of Collector for ArcGIS or wait a bit until Esri has finished the implementation of the Catalyst SDK.

Regards

Nico

• 3.  RE: ESRI Collector Beta Will Not Add Catalyst as a Provider
    Best Answer

Posted 09-14-2021 09:32
    Take a look at the Trimble MGIS Product configuration field guide for up to date compatibility information on Catalyst DA1 and ESRI apps
    Currently all apps are supported from Collector (now in end of life) to Field Maps including Survey123

------------------------------
    Tom Harrison
    ------------------------------