Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

how do I load older data into Positions that wasnt set up wit this software. I have older files collected with TerraSync

• 1.  how do I load older data into Positions that wasnt set up wit this software. I have older files collected with TerraSync

Posted 07-08-2020 11:06

Trying to bring older files into current workflow with Positions, but the files were collected prior to new software was integrated. Now want to be able to use Positions to handle all files and correct raw data without access to Pathfinder any longer. Have been told by others that I can achieve this but was told that it is "training" and not support question so would have to pay for the answer.  

• 2.  Re: how do I load older data into Positions that wasnt set up wit this software. I have older files collected with TerraSync

Posted 07-08-2020 11:37

I found the answer after bouncing around cyberspace for a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsweW0K79i0&feature=youtu.be

If anyone else has another way please feel free to add below.

• 3.  Re: how do I load older data into Positions that wasnt set up wit this software. I have older files collected with TerraSync

Posted 07-14-2020 12:12

Hi Larry...I apologize for the late pass on this. You did indeed find a good resource for this in that YouTube video. Let me know if you have additional questions regarding the various TerraSync workflows in Trimble Positions Desktop add-in.