Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

NetR9 Event input

• 1.  NetR9 Event input

Posted 11-21-2021 12:46
    Hi,

is there a simple way to extract the  events captured by a NetR9? I capture T02 files.

Sorry if this is the wrong community.

thank you

------------------------------
    Carsten Rieck

• 2.  RE: NetR9 Event input

Posted 11-22-2021 20:25
    Hi Carsten
    You probably would have been better posting this on the TBC community. Event Markers can be exported in a CSV file from TBC. First you need import the T02 file into TBC as Continuous Kinematic data. If the T02 file is not already set up as this, there is an option in import settings called Force Kinematic. Next you will need to process the data against a base file. After processing the continuous data, it will appear as a trajectory and the event markers will appear as square symbols on the trajectory. Select the trajectory, then select Export, Survey, Trajectory (CSV) file exporter. Under settings set the Data type to Event Mark and export it.

James McWha

• 3.  RE: NetR9 Event input

Posted 11-23-2021 08:43
    Hi James,

Thank you for your time to answer my question. Unfortunately I do not have a license for TBC and for this research project I will not be able to get one.  I am interested in the timing of the events relative the PVT and hoped that the RINEX converter would be able to export this. Are you aware of any other (free) way to extract time event timing?

Thank you

Cartsen Rieck

• 4.  RE: NetR9 Event input

Posted 11-23-2021 15:40
    Yes the event marker will also be in the RINEX file although you will need to go searching to find them. If you open the obs file in a text editor and search on "EVENT", you should find them:

The line after Event is the time stamp in GPS time.

James McWha

• 5.  RE: NetR9 Event input

Posted 11-25-2021 00:35

thank you again,

this is good news and I had expected it to work like this. But apparently no events are reported in the Rinex data of my experiments, neither the receiver converted Rinex nor via the external, neither in Rinex3 or Rinex2 file versions . I thus assume that my signal source does not fit the event input requirements, I need to check on this.

thank you for your time, I appreciate. 

Cartsen Rieck