Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Terraflex licences not found in trimble account.

• 1.  Terraflex licences not found in trimble account.

Posted 06-02-2021 22:42
    Edited by samwoo tech 06-02-2021 23:23

I have terraflex licences.
    However, terraflex licences could not be found in the Trimble license manager

How can I find my licences?

I tried to create a project from trimble connect and load it from terraflex, but I couldn't find the project.
    The reason seems to be that terraflex licences are not activated in the Trimble account.
    But I couldn't find terraflex licences in the trimble account.
    It was not found in the Trimble license manager either.

Please help me.

------------------------------
    samwoo tech

• 2.  RE: Terraflex licences not found in trimble account.

Posted 06-16-2021 06:49
    It looks like you may be confusing two different platforms with different licencing types here.
    The top 'Terraflex Advanced' screen shows Trimble Insphere which is a platform in its End of Life as we transition all Terraflex users over to Trimble Connect

• You're describing Trimble Connect so you should have received some subscriptions from your local Trimble reseller
    • That you activate and assign to a user in your Licence Manager
    • That allows that user to work In Terraflex on the Connect platform
    Please refer to the Licence Manager online help for a guide on this tool If you are unfamiliar and the Terraflex Online Getting Started material

If you are having issues here then you should get in touch with your local Trimble reseller who will be able to guide you through the setup or escalate this to Trimble support for a swift resolution for you

Tom Harrison