Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Feature Request - Corridor Instruction Grouping

• 1.  Feature Request - Corridor Instruction Grouping

Posted 03-13-2020 11:29

First i want to say kudos to the ladies and gentlemen who have developed this powerful software, and unlike most of your competition, are listening to user feed back and continue to improve.

With that being said, a nifty upgrade would be to add the ability to group instructions under the corridor template editor. It could be as basic as creating a folder and placing instructions inside. It would be useful to close or collapse the group similar to a conditional to keep the instruction list organized and clean. The group should be able to be named for easy navigation. Lastly, if a group could be exported/saved, so it could be imported in later projects for re-use. It would be handy to be able to build you general groups for lane structures, DOT Curb Types, etc. drag them in, and fill them out with project specific information.

Thanks,

- Joe

• 2.  Re: Feature Request - Corridor Instruction Grouping

Posted 03-15-2020 12:01

Glad to hear someone else thinks the same as me on this - U have been battling to get this added in TBC Corridors for quite a while now without success - thanks for the support - I will forward it again to Trimble Dev to see if we can get this implemented

Alan