Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only

Trimble Connect for Windows 1.15.0.376 unusable

terra vermessungen's profile image
terra vermessungen posted 05-15-2022 23:56
Hi, I just updated my Trimble Connect to the latest version (1.15.0.376) and since then I can't use the app anymore. I can start the application and select a project but I can't open the project. Tried multiple projects and even set up new projects. Also tried to uninstall and install Trimble Connect but everytime without success. Is this a known problem or am I missing something?
Best regards, Marco
Brian Lo's profile image
Brian Lo
Same issue here, Trimble Connect client app is much slower and less responsibe than web app, and Trimble Connect Sync takes FOREVER just to scan the project folder, slowing the workstation down to an unusable state for the entire duration,  Synology/syncthing/Resilio handles the same task so much better with lesser hardware.
Darshan Rajaram Kamat's profile image
Darshan Rajaram Kamat
Hi @Brian Lo,
For the Sync issue, could you please send the application logs so that we can investigate.
You can find steps for the same here

Regards
Darshan Kamat​
Jari Juntunen's profile image
Jari Juntunen
Hello @terra vermessungen

There is no known issue or downtime in Trimble Connect platform or Trimble Connect for Windows application at the moment.

If your problem with opening a project in Trimble Connect for Windows ​still continues, could you please contact the Connect support team at connect-support@trimble.com and share the project details so our team can help to solve the problem.

Best regards,
Jari