Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Coordinate / Surface Data Display Window

• 1.  Coordinate / Surface Data Display Window

Posted 10-16-2020 06:31

#enhancementrequests

#improvementrequest

It would be nice to have an option for quick object properties within the Coordinate Display Dialog.  Linestring length, layer, name of surface it is a member of.  Leaving properties dialog window open slows down other processes (such as offset line).

• 2.  Re: Coordinate / Surface Data Display Window

Posted 10-19-2020 08:34

What are you seeing with the Offset Line?

I am not seeing any issues with Offset Line speed when Properties Pane is open?

Alan

• 3.  Re: Coordinate / Surface Data Display Window

Posted 10-19-2020 08:40

This is what the Properties Pane is for Matt - if there is a defect in the Properties Pane we should rectify that rather than add stuff into the coordinate scroll - I would like to see what you are seeing in terms of speed issues - can you record a video that shows that for me or can we do a GoTo Meeting tomorrow or this week sometime to take a look at that.

Since any object can be included in multiple surfaces or included in multiple corridors as a reference Line or be used as a ref line in a sideslope or included in vertical designs, I feel that its dependencies in a properties pane could be over burdensome - but I would like to know why that is important and how you would use that information as it may be possible to support that somehow if needed.

Alan