Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Trimble UAV Ground Control for iOS

• 1.  Trimble UAV Ground Control for iOS

Posted 05-10-2022 14:14
    Hello, 

For years I've been using Trimble's Catalyst D1 antenna along with Trimble's UAV Ground Control app on my android device to record ground control points for my drone mapping projects. Recently however I upgraded to the D2 antenna and am using it with my iPhone. However Trimble's UAV Ground Control app is not available for iOS.

I'm looking for a substitute for the UAV Ground Control app and would love to hear any suggestions. For context I typically collect around 50 points per project, and would like for the app to be able to export a csv of these points for import into other applications. 

Many thanks in advance for any recommendations.

------------------------------
    Pano Skrivanos

• 2.  RE: Trimble UAV Ground Control for iOS

Posted 05-10-2022 15:53
    Hi Pano,

One option would be for you to look at Trimble TerraFlex, TerraFlex Basic would be more than sufficient for your needs. It is more expensive than UAV Ground Control, but is also a lot more powerful and is available for iOS, Android and Windows.

Best regards,

Mark Kellaway

• 3.  RE: Trimble UAV Ground Control for iOS

Posted 05-26-2022 14:13
    Thank you for your suggestion Mark. I will investigate TerraFlex further, as well as keep my eyes open for any other potential applications that can be used with Trimble Mobile Manager on the ios platform.

Pano Skrivanos

• 4.  RE: Trimble UAV Ground Control for iOS

Posted 10-17-2023 07:22

Thank you Mark, and Pano Skrivanos, both sharing very good information, lots of love.

anirban biswas

• 5.  RE: Trimble UAV Ground Control for iOS

Posted 10-17-2023 07:22

hello guys

anirban biswas