Quadri

Announcements List

• Issue with Remote Access

Incident update: 28 March, 09:30 AM UTC

We have resolved the cache issue that was causing problems for remote access of devices. The majority of the devices are now working fine. However, a few devices are still reporting the wrong status, and we are investigating the root cause to fix it as soon as possible. 

Incident update: 26 March, 10:00 AM UTC

A fix has been provided for the issue with Remote Access and we are continually monitoring it.

Dear WorksManager users,

We have identified a caching issue with the Remote Access feature, which is causing problems for users trying to connect to the device from the WM UI. Our team is working on resolving this issue.

Incident reported: 22 March, 01:20 PM UTC

• Upcoming WorksManager Maintenance - Sunday, March 24th

Hello TBC + WorksManager users, The WorksManager team has a maintenance activity scheduled for this coming Sunday, 24th March. The maintenance (to improve system performance) will take place between 6:30 am - 9:30 am GMT. WorksManager and related APIs will not be accessible during the maintenance period, so WorksManager functions in TBC will not be available for the duration. Please plan accordingly. Thank you for your patience.
  • Scheduled maintenance - Sunday, 24th March

Incident update: 22 March, 01:00 PM UTC

This activity has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will update you on the new schedule as soon as possible.

Dear WorksOS users, 

We have scheduled a maintenance activity on Sunday, 24th March, which will take place between 4:30 am and 9:30 am GMT. This activity is part of our efforts to maintain the performance of our systems. Please note that the WorksOS product will not be accessible during this time. 

• Scheduled maintenance - Sunday, 24th March

Incident update: 22 March, 01:00 PM UTC

This activity has been postponed due to technical difficulties. We will update you on the new schedule as soon as possible.

Dear WorksManager users, 

We have scheduled a maintenance activity on Sunday, 24th March, which will take place between 4:30 am and 9:30 am GMT. This activity is part of our efforts to maintain the performance of our systems. Please note that the WorksManager product will not be accessible during this time. 

• New Quadri Connectors have been released!

New Quadri Connectors have been released for:

• Trimble Business Center
    • Autodesk® Civil 3D®
    • Bentley® OpenRoads Designer

Quadri Connectors allow you to collaborate across and exchange data with design software solutions from multiple vendors.

Download the connectors and see the Release Notes for each here.

Latest Discussions List

• Thank you Mark - yes, this is odd, I don't see the same screen as you: on my version (which is up to date, I checked), I only have the option of a DA2. I connected our DA1 to the one tablet which has not updated to the new app, and I have no prompt for ...

• Posted in: Trimble Penmap

Dear Aziz TRAORE, When posting data and pictures it is recommended to do this in english language if possible. I do not understand the language of the message unfortunately but it seems like there's a problem establishing the connection to the receiver ...

• At this point I think TBC has been around for just about 15 years. I would be willing to bet that we've only got 5 more years of development on it before its deprecated and they move on to the next greatest thing. ------------------------------ Wayne ...

• I agree. Although we can now adjust column widths, they are not persistent and they are tedious to get changed since adjusting one changes the others to the left. It's also really silly and maddening that when you click on a layer name, the whole row ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Remote access

Posted in: WorksManager

Everything is working at this time ------------------------------ Ben Brown ------------------------------

Recent Shared Files List

• Posted in: Quadri

Watch our webinar where you will learn how to enrich Trimble Quadri Software Objects with custom properties ...

QUADRI 2023.3 Release date: 28.06.2023 Click here for information about Known issues and ...

See the PDF linked below.

Attention Quadri Business Premium license users! Did you know that with five or more licenses, you have ...

Point clouds are becoming increasingly popular as a valuable source of information, especially with the ...