With the recent update of Connect for Browser, it is now possible to move files from the middle panel into any folder in the project hierarchy. This new functionality helps you rearrange your files in an easier way. We invite you to try it out!
Steps and screenshots describing this new capability:
- Select one or more files you want to move.
- Click “Move to” in the right panel:
- After choosing “Move to..” the project folder hierarchy will be shown on the right.
- The “left” arrow lets you navigate a level up in the folder hierarchy. Note that the right panel will show only folders and not any of the included files.
- Choose “Move here” at the bottom right to complete the move action.
Alternatively, moving files is also possible by dragging and dropping files directly from the middle panel to the left panel folder hierarchy.