We are excited to announce that we will be integrating the Trimble Community with Trimble Identity on May 4th. This will allow you to use a single account across all Trimble products. This change will have minimal impact on your use of the Trimble Community. All that is required is a simple password change for those who have a Trimble Identity, or a quick account set-up if you are new to Trimble Identity.
If you do not have a Trimble Identity account, the next time you login:
- Go to community.trimble.com
- Click on login
- On the new sign-in page, click create an account
- Enter in first name, last name, email address and captcha and click create a new account
- Make sure that the email address you use is the same as the one you used when creating your community account.
- This will create you a new login and will sync your old community account with the new one.
- An email will be sent asking you to verify your email. Click on the link in the email.
- Login to the community using your email address and password.
If you have a Trimble Identity account:*
- Login to Trimble Community with your Trimble Identity credentials. If your existing Trimble Community account uses the same email address, your data and information will be ported to your Trimble Identity account.
- If you cannot remember your password, please click "Forgot Password" and create a new one.
- *You probably have a Trimble Identity account if you have used Trimble Connect, Trimble Data Marketplace or Trimble SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse.
If you have any problems migrating your Trimble Community account, please contact us at community@trimble com.