WorksManager

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Alignments w/multiple verticals...

• 1.  Alignments w/multiple verticals...

Posted 03-08-2023 07:27

I am currently being introduced to Worksmanager.  Coming from the old thumb-drive way of sending out data to the field.  The Worksmanager is great and convenient for the field crews and office use.

Yesterday,  I was trying to send three alignments thru Worksmanger and it would not take them as they all had multiple verticals.    This project is broken up to three section and the horizontal alignment stretches thru those three sections, not the vertical.  So, inside TBC I created three separate verticals to each alignment for each section of the project.  Can Worksmanager/Siteworks take in a horizontal alignment with multiple verticals?  if so, how?

appreciate any help.

------------------------------
    Francisco Guerrero

• 2.  RE: Alignments w/multiple verticals...

Posted 03-09-2023 13:30

I believe that it depends o your version of Siteworks. I think it came into play in Siteworks v1.41 if I'm not mistaken. https://community.myrockpile.com/t/trimble-siteworks-v-1-41-updates-relating-to-tbc/1146

Katie Byron

• 3.  RE: Alignments w/multiple verticals...

Posted 03-09-2023 14:32

that's great to hear about Siteworks allowing this.  Anyone know how to pass this thru Worksmanager?  We had an issue with passing one horizontal alignment with multiple vertical.  It was saying that it could not accept an H. alignment with multiple V. alignments

Francisco Guerrero