Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Freemium - File history missing 5days of backup files

• 1.  Freemium - File history missing 5days of backup files

Posted 03-12-2023 15:00

I created a new version of my current file on SketchUp freemium, web version, 7th march and worked up till yesterday-12th.

About 4am today, performance is delayed, with 'saving' displayed for extended periods. For short spells, few operations could be performed, but none of these could be undone. 

Eventually I get a black screen where I could see the cursor, but no operations could be performed. I may have received some yellow messages about internet connectivity during this time.I select the home button, and tried to open a previously saved copy of the file.

The last available copy was on the 7th of March. It appears the autosave was successful only 14times over the 5days, most files created on day 1, v.15, the 15th file version - was created at my time of recovery.

I naively relied on autosave totally, and I find it hard to believe that for the rest of the days, autosave was not successful, or I interrupted it every time it attempted to save (every 5mins as set) I had an extended break after completing one of my 2 options about the 10th/11th, which was free from interruption.

In the file history, there is a huge gap - 7th to 12th today.

I have read other answers - connect on trimble -  alternate servers (model is on Europe) alternated accounts - the other account has an older version. Yes, I find backup files, but they are 5days or more out-of-date.

Something similar occurred around the 4th of march, had to start all over.

Is it possible to locate more recent backup files?

Is this a weekly pattern with my PC or skp web app?

Thank you.

------------------------------
    3tech

• 2.  RE: Freemium - File history missing 5days of backup files

Posted 03-13-2023 22:11
    Edited by Darshan Rajaram Kamat 03-13-2023 22:11

Hi Foluke,

Could you please get in touch with the Sketchup support for this. 

Regards

Darshan Rajaram Kamat