NOTE : Connect Companies are no longer supported. Please see updated information about the new Account Administration for Enterprise , Business license purchasers.
Company Administration is the function that allows a company admin to manage the companies profile and users.
- The tool is available under the profile icon in Trimble Connect. A user without 'Company admin' role will not see this function available under their profile.
Manage Company Domains
- The Company Administration tool allows a company admin to update company details. (e.g. Name, Website, and Domain)
Manage Company Users
- Under the Users tab, the company admin can add or invite other Trimble Connect users to the company. Click 'Invite Users' icon and enter email in the field. User can invite multiple users by separating email addresses with a comma or semicolon.
- Select a user on the list and then click 'Edit User Access' icon Edit the user's access to allow the company admin to change user's company role (Company Admin or Company User). One company can have man company admins.
- The Company admin can remove user from the company by select a user on the list and then click 'Remove User' icon