Trimble Connect for HoloLens can be downloaded from the Windows App Store on your HoloLens.
If you already have the app, it should update automatically upon the next launch.
If your app does not update automatically:
- Open the Store app on your HoloLens
- Click '...' and then 'My Library'
- Click 'More apps' and open 'Trimble Connect Demo'
- After a few moments, the page will refresh and show an 'Update' button beside 'Launch'.
Learn more about Trimble Mixed Reality here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Co-located collaboration mode for sharing models and experiences in the same physical space between multiple users. [Premium]
Support for scaling models with two hands
Updated UI for the Project Explorer and its sub-menus for improved usability and look-and-feel
- New Radial Menu in the Model Viewer for more efficient access to tools and features
- Support for model textures (for models uploaded 12/2018 or later)
- Ability to cancel loading of models and return to Project Explorer
- Improved model performance and stability
- Improved memory management increasing overall app performance
- General bug fixes and housekeeping.
We have also launched our official Trimble Mixed Reality YouTube Channel. Videos are categorized into playlists, including a new selection of training videos for Trimble Connect for HoloLens and SketchUp Viewer here.