We have released a new Penmap for Android version today.
The version 10.8.5.949 includes the following enhancements:
- Export of project data (e.g. csv) is available directly in Penmap for Android via Tap & Hold to a project.
- A new real-time correction type "Direct IP" to connect to a GNSS base station via the Internet has been implemented.
- A new user interface to enter a map provider (WMS) has been implemented.
- User-defined coordinate systems are now supported. The coordinate system definition is possible via the Trimble Coordinate System Manager. Find detailed information in the support bulletin.
- The new Coordinate System Manager is available in the Trimble Installation Manager for Penmap for Windows and Penmap Project Manager.
- Support of Trimble TDC 150 and Spectra SP20 has been implemented.
- The system is updated to the latest Trimble Geodetic Library (Coordinates system database 85).
- Export csv file to the format “P,Lat,Lon,Elv,C” sets the horizontal units automatically to degrees.
- "Telekom cloud" is now called "Magenta Cloud".