We have released a new Penmap for Windows version today. The version is available in Trimble Installation Manager.
The version 10.8.4.8154 includes the following enhancements:
- User-defined coordinate systems are now supported. The coordinate system definition is possible via the Trimble Coordinate System Manager. Find detailed information in the support bulletin.
- The new Coordinate System Manager is available in the Trimble Installation Manager for Penmap for Windows and Penmap Project Manager.
- The Leica GS18 is now supported as a GPS receiver. The tilt function is not supported.
- Penmap for Windows is available in Trimble Offline Installation Manager
- The system is updated to the latest Trimble Geodetic Library (Coordinate system database 85).
- Bluetooth search for total stations is implemented.
- Fixed an issue with the automatic COM port detection for the TSC7 controller and T10 tablet in conjunction with the EMPOWER Power Radio module.
- Manual point creation in point manager now takes over the point code.
- "Telekom cloud" is now called "Magenta Cloud".