We have released a new Penmap Project Manager version today. The new Penmap Project Manager is available via Trimble Installation Manager.
The version 10.8.3.960 includes the following enhancements:
- User-defined coordinate systems are now supported. The coordinate system definition is possible via Trimble Coordinate System Manager. Find detailed information in the support bulletin.
- The new Coordinate System Manager is available in the Trimble Installation Manager for Penmap for Windows and Penmap Project Manager.
- Penmap Project Manager is available via the Trimble Installation Manager.
- System is updated to the latest Trimble Geodetic Library (Coordinates system database 85).
- Fix for “Switzerland/CH1903” and CH 1903+ (LV95), the datum is now shown.
- Added scrollbars to Trimble Connect projects and user list.
- Export csv file to the format “P,Lat,Lon,Elv,C” sets the horizontal units automatically to degrees.
- The sort order is now saved in the project view.
- Minor fixes and user interface enhancements to the GIS schema definition dialog.
- Minor fixes to the Coordinate System dialog.