We are happy to announce the release of a Beta DWG / DXF export in Penmap Project Manager as well as in Penmap for Android.
With this export you are able to convert a Penmap project, which is uploaded to Trimble Connect, into a DWG or DXF file.
Beside the pure conversion you have the possibility to "export" new and modified data only to a DWG / DXF file. As Penmap is able to track the status (old, new, changed) of features and graphics in the database we are able to export only new and changed data to DWG / DXF. We can not track deleted data as there is not possibility to mark data as deleted in DWG / DXF.
In Penmap for Android you can decide if you want to convert the project to DWG / DXF only or also download the file to the Android device.
- The DWG file will be exported in AutoCAD DWG file format 2018
- The DXF file will be exported in AutoCAD DXF file format 2014
Penmap Project Manager
- Open a Trimble Connect project in Penmap Project Manager
- Select a Penmap project which is "Completed"
- Press the download button and select the file format and settings
Penmap for Android
- Upload the project to Trimble Connect so that the project is in sync with the cloud
- Tap&Hold the Penmap project and select export
- Select the format and settings for you export and press the export button
Please let us know how the DWG / DXF project conversion works for you.
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org