We have released a new Penmap for Android version today.
The version 10.8.8.1307 includes the following enhancements:
- New user interface for the project overview (new design, improved project synchronization, project cards, easy-to-use handling, enhanced stability).
- Supports landscape mode.
- Supports the Trimble R12 GNSS receiver.
- Option to switch the virtual pole on and off for the Spectra® Geospatial SP20 handheld GNSS receiver and the Trimble TDC150 GNSS handheld receivers (GNSS Receiver Settings).
- Implemented an on-demand button for the Catalyst™ GNSS service to start the Trimble Mobile Manager app from Penmap for Android (GNSS Correction settings).
- Support of free values in continuous measurement.
- CPU usage is now reduced.
- Swipos connection changed from IP address 22.214.171.124 to www.swipos.ch.
- Improvements to WMS handling.
- Signing out from Penmap for Android removes the Trimble Connect credentials.
- Enhanced notification for Share service errors, for example, Trimble Connect “using wrong username”, “no internet connect”.
- Improved language handling for default “Android languages”, for example, Deutsch (Deutschland).
- Changed the map provider address syntax from http:// to https://.
- Updated the coordSystemDatabase.xml file to version 87.
- Minor bug fixes.