We have released a new Penmap for Windows version today.
The version 10.8.6.8425 includes the following enhancements:
- Take over new feature and attribute setting if the GIS from the global template is changed. You can now update the template in Settings / Template.
- Created an offline Map Tile Cache on the SD card with WMS Map Tiles for Penmap for Android (up from version 10.8.8) via the Android SD Card (Workspace / MapPack).
- Use a geometry as border for WMS Map Tile Cache Creation, for example, to load only tiles inside an area to reduce the needed time and memory space (Workspace / MapPack).
- Multi iFeature: New feature to collect 1 to n features (for example, gas and water) at the same time, which means you only need to measure one point.
- Changed map provider address syntax from http:// to https://.
- Changed the Flemish RTK network FLEPOS caster address to http://flepos.vlaanderen.be.
- Swipos connection changed from IP address 18.104.22.168 to www.swipos.ch.
- Fixed the Connect to button, which is grayed out for GNSS correction via RTK service.
- Fixed usage of caster address in URL format (please enter without "http://").
- Source tables for GNSS correction data are received via "Internal Connection".
- Enhanced Trimble Connect handling: Ignore Connect project if it is not readable.
- Improved the automatic detection of the Trimble T10 internal GNSS COM port.
- Penmap generated attributes for easting and northing are fixed.
- AutoPerimeter can be used in the database editor for Penmap for Windows.
- The AutoArea and AutoPerimeter GIS attributes now use the projection reduction in Penmap for Windows if it has been enabled.
- Updated the coordSystemDatabase.xml file to version 87.