There is a new version of the Trimble Connect 3D Viewer available in https://3d.connect.trimble.com. Version identifier for this release is: 1.0.12.
To load the new version to your browser, click the refresh link when the version update message is displayed:
This version update contains fixes and improvements:
- TRB failed to load
- Entity selection is not highlighted for the specific objects
- Loading a certain view fails
- Browser cache failed to load the latest app version from the servers (*)
Information about other Trimble Connect 3D Viewer releases can be found from this document:
New Trimble Connect 3D Viewer - Release Note - October 22, 2019
(*) Some users have been affected by an issue where the Chrome browser failed to load the latest application version from the servers. The issue may also manifest itself by showing an empty screen after launching the Connect 3D Viewer. If you are experiencing the issue, do either of the following:
- Do a hard refresh for Chrome by holding down Control and clicking the Reload button (alternatively: hold down Ctrl and press F5). If this does not help, proceed to next step.
- Clear the Chrome browser cache by typing "chrome://settings/siteData" in the address bar and removing 3d.connect.trimble.com related site data from the list. Note that this needs to be done only once, after which the browser should automatically load the latest version from the server.