We have released a new Penmap for Windows version today.
The version 188.8.131.5298 includes the following enhancements:
- Global coordinate of the cursor position is now shown in the lower right corner.
- Old nodes are shown in black; new and changed ones in blue.
- Edit | GIS Polygon supports selection of multiple polygons, for example, to create three independent buildings in one step with identical GIS.
- Edit | Split line now works with a segment selection instead of start and end points.
- Support real-time message format CMRx for base station.
- New keep attributes check box in GIS dialog to take over the current attributes to a new one
- New toggle button (on / off) for GNSS cursor and total station position maker next to the antenna height icon.
- Enable/disable layer in the Layer manager shows/hides labels in the map.
- Support of “conditional fields” for GIS attributes, for example, filter an attribute field with another.
- Penmap for Windows now supports the Spectra Geospatial SP60 and SP85 receivers.
- Diagnostic files are stored in the new subfolder: MyPenmap\LogFiles.
- Edit | GIS linear has a new Undo function.
- Enhanced the feature selection toggle with 1 of n features.
- Coordinate systems and grid files updated to coordinate system database version 89.
- Query nodes: copies the value from decimal fields without the unit chars "m",...
- Base Rover workflow – save base and rover settings independently to simplify the workflow.
- Setting a real-time-correction via "Radio", Penmap connects to the set receiver. Penmap queries the available channels and frequencies supported by the GNSS receiver.
- Export | DXF/DWG exports the point number and code as text if the Export point information as text check box is enabled in the DXF/DWG export definition.
- Import DXF/DWG to background is visible in Sidebar | Background Maps.
- Sidebar | Edit Layers Styles Groups | Pointstyles is extended with a preview for symbol selection.
- Stability enhancements for WMS (zoom in and out).
- Edit | GIS Polygon is now using the last selected iFeature as the default.
- For line features, the opportunity to toggle between “close line” and "close area" button is back.
- VRSNow NTrip Caster for New Zealand added (vrsnow.co.nz).