There is a new version of the Trimble Connect 3D Viewer available at https://3d.connect.trimble.com. Version identifier for this release is: 1.0.76. This release note also covers the release 1.0.75 (May 5th, 2020).
To load the new version to your browser, click the refresh link when the version update message is displayed.
This version update contains fixes and improvements:
- Road alignment from a LandXML model did not render correctly
- Workspace API: calling setView API for a big model resulted in operation timeout
- Workspace API: Hiding all objects did not work properly in some cases
- Fixed representation of fractional dimensions when using imperial units: leading zero is now displayed (for example: 21’ 0”1/16)
- Fixed the clash details panel action “Select objects & fit to view”: previously clicking the action caused the viewer to zoom out instead of zooming close to objects
- Context menu option Zoom to selection did not work properly if selection had objects from multiple models
- Selecting objects from the content browser data table and colorizing them caused the objects to get hidden
- Object was missing in a particular IFC model
- IFC model properties were not displayed in the content browser data table if the property name had a dot in it
- Workflow Extensions: a property set library was not saved on publish if there were both property and access control related edits at the same time
Information about other Trimble Connect 3D Viewer releases can be found from this document: