We have released a new Penmap for Android version today. The version 10.8.9.1420 includes the following enhancements:
- The About screen shows the license status (e.g. Expires in 15 days/Offline valid for 29 days).
- Enhanced login and logout to cloud services.
- When logging out, all Penmap/cloud service credentials are now deleted.
- When logging in, Trimble Connect credentials are now set to Penmap login credentials.
- Improvement to the WMS tile buffer to prevent the app running out of memory (app freezes).
- Fixed GIS data loss after Penmap crash/wipe.
- Fixed rendering issue: Penmap now displays correctly in full display size.
- Fixed issue to switch nodes completely off in display settings.
- Fixed minor bug fixes.