We've released a new Penmap for Windows version 220.127.116.1194.
The version includes the following enhancements:
- Edit | Merge can cut holes into areas.
- Speed up reading Jxl files for user-defined coordinate systems.
- Enhanced Bluetooth support for R1 GNSS receiver
- Fixed an issue where the Database Editor did not allow a value to be entered for a list item.
- Fixed issues with Sidebar | BackgroundMap:
- Disable/Enable no longer does a zoom all.
- Disabled Background Maps no longer disappears.
- Taking over "attributes"/ "attributes and graphic" from Background Data are now correctly stored with the correct layers/styles.
- Add Rastermap “process failed” is now fixed.
- Add Rastermap creates MapTiles with pyramid structure to avoid Penmap freezing while panning.
- Trimble Installation Manager now only shows versions that are in warranty.