There is a new version of the Trimble Connect 3D Viewer available at https://3d.connect.trimble.com. Version identifier for this release is: 1.0.113. This release note also covers releases 1.0.112 (August 31), 1.0.111 (August 26), 1.0.109 (August 18).
To load the new version to your browser, click the refresh link when the version update message is displayed.
This version update contains fixes and improvements:
- Attachment icon clustering improvement: The object link icons that are displayed in the 3D space are clustered together less actively and the icon design is slightly different. This makes it easier to see to which object the icon is related to.
- Fixed an issue where object attachments that were created via the Connect backend API were not loaded in the attachments panel
- Fixed an issue where the single point measurement was not showing in views
- Removed the feature which automatically sets camera view mode to top view and control mode to pan when displaying a DWG file because the feature worked well only for 2D DWG files
- Fixed an issue where a model did not open in Microsoft Edge browser
- The following changes were introduced in the 1.0.112 release:
- Fixed an issue where a model was distorted in iPhone / Safari after loading view
- The following changes were introduced in the 1.0.111 release:
- Attachment panel improvement: now the object link icon is always displayed when an object that has attachments is selected
- Fixed an issue in the data table where changing the width of the first column didn’t work as expected
- The following changes were introduced in the 1.0.109 release:
- Fixed an issue where the side panel resizing did not work if the data table was open
- Workspace API: Fixed an issue where model loading failed state when embedded application was hosted in a different server
- Workspace API: Fixed API definition of the getLayers method
Information about other Trimble Connect 3D Viewer releases can be found from this document: