There is a new version of the Trimble Connect 3D Viewer available at https://3d.connect.trimble.com. Version identifier for this release is: 1.0.122.
To load the new version to your browser, click the refresh link when the version update message is displayed.
This version update contains improvements and fixes:
- The properties panel is now “pinned” to stay open even if all objects are unselected by clicking an empty area in the 3D. The panel can be closed by clicking the close button at the top. This behavior helps to reduce number of clicks needed to re-open the panel when exploring properties
- When creating an Organizer group via the Save to Organizer feature in the data table without using grouping options, the created Organizer group is now named “Untitled group” instead of “undefined” like before
- Now the clash sets panel gives a warning if special characters that are not allowed in a clash set name are typed (/ \\ | \" : ? . * < >)
- The darkest background color option has been slightly adjusted to be darker
- Fixed an issue where the latest model version was not loaded with a view when the view loading was launched from the Connect for Browser file explorer views listing
- Fixed an issue where selecting an organizer group with no links left the previous selection unchanged
- Fixed an issue where the attachment panel did not always highlight attachment correctly if the same attachment was linked to multiple objects
- Fixed an issue where an item in the attachment panel could not be expanded
- Fixed an issue where extra attachment icons were displayed in 3D when object was selected via the Organizer panel
- Fixed an issue where the attachment panel did not highlight the attachments correctly if they were select via the ToDo details panel
Information about other Trimble Connect 3D Viewer releases can be found from this document: