We've released a new Penmap for Android version 10.9.0.1663.
The version includes the following enhancements:
- New Penmap entry screen (Walk through page) with Penmap for Android tutorials. You must be connected to the Internet to view this.
- GIS attribute: New quality and resolution photo settings.
- GIS definition: iFeature lists now support all field types in Penmap for Android.
- GIS definition: Label name is now shown in the GIS dialog. The Label name is needed if the table name is restricted to 10 characters.
- Fixed: Decimal values of GIS attribute fields and node records were not stored correctly in some cases.
- Fixed: Penmap for Android did not seem to collect auto generated GIS attributes, such as Latitude and Longitude.
- Changed SAPOS NTRIP Caster to URL addresses to avoid conflicts with outaged IP-addresses.
- Improvements to save/upload project files and pdt for more stability.
- Fixed: Export folder and files should show connecting the Android device via USB to Windows.
- Fixed: If a project has a big bounding box and the project is started away from the current working space the existing elements were shown at the wrong position.
- Fixed: Penmap distorts graphics when switching apps and changing the orientation of the device between portrait and landscape mode.
- Fixed: Penmap for Android does not recognize the rank of an attribute created in PPM's DB Editor.
- Minor bug fixes/enhancements.
- Fixed an issue with Catalyst USB permissions on devices running the Android 10 operating system. (version 1661 was only short available)