We've released a new Penmap for Android version 10.10.0.1690. The version includes the following enhancements:
- Fixed: Android 6.0.1/TDC150 shows lists with white text on white background.
- Fixed: GIS-Editor: GIS integer fields should not allow to enter a decimal value.
- Fixed: Send diagnostics button did not always work.
- Fixed: Project was not uploaded and set to Done in special cases from some devices e.g. TDC150/Samsung A5.
- Fixed: Double-click on a project in project view can disrupt the download and loading process.
- Click to GNSS button deactivates Snap and FreeNode method (if activated).
- Minor bug fixes.