Chrome will be ending support for Java including the Java plugin, which affects our G-Team users, specifically the interactive Sync Tab.
While support for Java will be dropped, a work around is still available. Please review the following steps to re-enable the Java plugin when support for it has ended.
Re-enable Java Plugin
- In your URL bar, enter: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
- Click the Enable link for the Enable NPAPI configuration option.
- Click the Relaunch button that now appears at the bottom of the configuration page.
If you see a message within Chrome that says Java(TM) needs your permission to run, you will need to respond to the Chrome options in order to run plug-ins on the page. Options vary according to the version of Chrome.
Chrome plug-in blocked icon (in address bar)
- Look for the blocked plug-in icon in the Chrome address bar. Clicking on the icon will display Plug-ins were blocked on this page and plug-in options
- Click Always allow plug-ins on gteam.com to allow plug-ins (including Java) to run on all this site's pages.