Nov

Trimble Dimensions 2018

Created by Alan Sharp on Oct 25, 2018

Monday, November 5, 2018 at Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas

Starts at 8:00 AM ยท Ends on Nov 7, 2018 at 10:00 PM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)

• Alan Sharp
  • Britton Lawson
  • Erik Petersen
  • JEFF GONZALEZ

Dimensions 2018 is nearly here once again. It doesn't seem like 2 years ago that we were singing along with Daughtry to Prince's Purple Rain and celebrating all of the great Technology Innovations that Trimble has to offer - yet here we are again.

There are over 90 CEC Software Sessions including great Offsite Lab Training Sessions for you to sign up to, covering all aspects of the CEC Software portfolio including TBC, TILOS, Connected Site, Quantm, VisionLink plus Novapoint and Quadri.

Things as always have moved on at a pace over the past couple of years, this years big CEC news items include

1. Trimble Business Center v5.0 (watch the video preview that I will post shortly on this) combines all of the Trimble Geospatial capabilities and all of the CEC capabilities into a new release which is packed with new features and functions as well as 2 exciting new modules for Mobile Mapping and a new sharper look.
  2. VisionLink Unified Fleet and Unified Productivity applications, move VisionLink to a more powerful mobile solution as well as providing user definable dashboards for more meaningful information extraction with zero user effort.
  3. A Preview of Connected Site 2.0 - I will not spoil the surprise
  4. The latest news on TILOS and Quantm products for Planning, Scheduling and Route Optimization
  5. An update from the Novapoint and Quadri Teams relating to BIM Server Technologies and Civil Design advances

We will wrap up Dimensions this year with a "Blast From The Past" Rock Group on Wednesday evening.

I hope to see you all there - look me out at the reception on Monday evening if I don't bump into you in the hallways

Even Happier Modeling in November ....

Alan#

Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas