Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at Webnar
Starts at 8:00 AM · Ends at 9:00 AM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
The next TBC Power Hour in January 2020 will take a deep dive into the TML Macro Capabilities of Trimble Business Center. The session will cover the following points
- What is a TML Macro?
- Why did Trimble add Macro capabilities to TBC?
- How do I access TMLs for TBC?
- How do I know when a New Macro becomes available?
- How do I know when a TML Macro has been updated?
- Why does Trimble develop TMLs?
- Who else develops TMLs?
- Are they Free or do I have to pay for the TML extensions?
- If I have a product need and want a TML written - who can do that for me?
- What TMLs are available and what do they do / how do they help me do my job better / faster?
The Hosts for the event will be Delondon Harrison and Nick Fifarek
The presenter will be Alan Sharp - Business Area Director for CE Software Solutions at Trimble
Please join us for this informative Power Hour - Register Here
Look forward to meeting you online
Alan Sharp / Nick Fifarek / Delondon Harrison