Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at Go To Meeting - Event Details will be sent to registered attendees
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends on Oct 1, 2020 at 12:00 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
This TBC Master Class is a 4 hour training that covers the creation of a single model from component parts modeled using corridors, sideslopes, vertical designs and general data prep techniques. The class is spread over 2 days with a 2 hour session each day.
We recommend that you also attend some of the other TBC Master Classes that address Vertical Design, Corridor Modeling, as those are a good grounding of the component tools that will allow you to get more from this class as an attendee.
The class will cover the following
- Developing a model strategy for your project
- When should I use Vertical Design vs Corridor vs Sideslope vs General Data Prep techniques
- What happens when I combine different model elements
- What is the form of the final model
- Practical examples and exercises
- Modeling Tips and Tricks
September 30th and October 1st
10:00am - 12:00pm MDT (US Mountain Time (GMT-7)
The class costs $100 per attendee. Classes are limited to 50 attendees only on a first come first served basis.
How to Order:
Place your order on the Rockpile Solutions Training website - Click Here. Payment is made from this page and you will be sent a confirmation email with your registration. The registration will also be added to your Rockpile Solutions User Account under the Training Section.
We request that all attendees have the following
- Headset and microphone for good audio connection
- A Good Internet connection
- Laptop that has been updated with latest Windows Updates
- Laptop that has been updated with all manufacturers updates (Bios, Drivers etc.)
- Laptop that has latest Graphics Drivers installed
- Trimble Business Center v5.30 or higher
- You will need admin rights to be able to install TMLStatus and the RPS Command Library
You will be sent a link to download the data for the class the day before the first training session. The training data will be a series of exercises that we will execute together in the class that gradually build your knowledge over the 2 days of the event. Please download the zip file and extract it into a single folder on your laptop prior to the training.
The Training will be held using GoTo Meeting. You will be sent the link on registration along with the Access Code for the class. We will start the GoTo Meeting 20 minutes prior to the class so that you have time to login and test your audio / streaming connection, so that you are ready for the class to start at the nominated start time. In that 20 minute period, Alan Sharp will be available by phone (+1 720 323 0481) to help you resolve any issues that may arise.
We look forward to working with you at the class.
Go To Meeting - Event Details will be sent to registered attendees