Last Chance to apply for the first TBC Power Week - Applications accepted through today, February 5th.
The TBC Power Week is for all TBC users who are looking to increase their knowledge and productivity with TBC. Trimble customers and distributors alike are encouraged to apply!
The application deadline is Feb 5, 2018. We will notify the selected participants shortly after that date, leaving a month for you to arrange and prepare for travel. If you don’t get a chance to participate in person, we will make an effort to follow-up with you so you can be considered for future events.
To apply, fill out the Google Form at the bottom of this post by Feb 5, 2018. Register today, space is limited to 20 participants.
TBC Power Week Objectives
· Improve your understanding of TBC and related workflows
· Gain valuable insights that you can apply to your business
· Influence the future of TBC product development
· Become a TBC Power User
· Day 1: Working with Survey Data: Field data review, QA/QC, working with level, total station and GNSS data, traversing, network adjustment
· Day 2: Drafting and Deliverable creation: CAD workflows, feature coding, template setup, sheet creation and plotting
· Day 3: Surface, Corridors and Interoperability: terrain modelling and surface editing, working with alignments and corridors, data exchange best practices
· Day 4: Individual Assessment and Discussion: Specific individual tasks, TBC future directions and enhancements, and a certificate ceremony
· Day 5: Optional additional discussions with TBC team members or for group meetings
TBC Power Week Cost
The participants will be responsible for their own cost of travel to Westminster and hotel accommodations. We understand that you will have to take time away from your work schedules and appreciate your investment. The event costs, including materials, facility, all lunches and two evening events, are covered by Trimble.