Wednesday, August 28th - 8am MDT
Working with Coordinate System Manager (CSM)
If you are a beginner or a long-time user of TBC or Trimble Access, chances are you’ve used the Coordinate System Manager (CSM) utility, Trimble’s stand-alone utility to manage, customize, and export coordinate systems for use in field and office surveying work. Guest presenter Neil Robicheau from Frontier Precision will show you how to use CSM more efficiently to create custom systems, add local sites, datums, and geoids, and other best practices. Neil has 20 years of field experience with Trimble equipment and is a licensed PLS in Alaska and Washington.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Efficiently use CSM by grouping and defining coordinate systems
- Add local sites, datums, ellipsoids, and geoids to the CSM library
- Define custom coordinate systems, such as low-distortion projections (LDPs) and Modified State Plane systems
- Utilize custom coordinate systems in TBC and Trimble Access
- Work with multiple reference frames
Register here - https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist…/2692601023029425933
See you then!